I was thinking of excuses people have for not going to church, and I decided to apply the logic to other areas of life. For the record, I wear deodorant. Give me the clinical sweat-proof, stress-tested, smell-good brands, please! But enough about my deodorant, which is probably the one word in the English language that I have the most trouble remembering how to spell.
Why I don’t wear deodorant:
1. There are too many types to choose from
2. A friend of mine wore deodorant and I don’t like the way she smells.
3. I tried a kind of deodorant once. I didn’t like it.
4. What if I wear it the wrong way?
5. I don’t know if I fit in with other people who wear deodorant.
6. I don’t need deodorant to smell good.
7. What if someone wants to know what kind of deodorant I’m wearing? I won’t know what to say.
8. I might offend someone who wears a different brand of deodorant.
This is where I left off. Got any more?
[reminder]I love your comments![/reminder]