My beautiful friend Tamsen Horton created the most amazing and SIMPLE way to plan her business, family….life….that I’ve ever seen. I took a cue from her playbook and have 2016 sketched out with MORE free time than I’ve EVER had.
Watch the conversation here.
Find Balance as a WAHM: The Flower Plans
Planning Your Year Using the 13-week System Allows You to
- Be a happier mom
- Schedule your vacation time and feel good about it
- See the vision for your entire year
- Make life adjustments and free up your time
- Get things moving in your business
- Be more flexible with your projects
- Work your business around the kids schedule
Integrate your 13-week system into the quarterly My Moments Planner.
Tamsen’s Flower Planning System – Plan Your Entire Year as a “Flower”
- Your “why” is the center of the flower
- The petals are used to plan quarterly
- Post-its notes can be used for product launches
- Tasks should be broken down into three main tasks to stay focused
- Use a 13-week cycle for your business 4 times
- “Baby-proof” your business
- Cyclical 3 month planning helps grow your business and be prepared
The Weekly Business Plan Flower
- The flower and petals are used to make a mind map of the entire business
- Flower stalk represents the week’s focus, Broken down into 13 weeks
- Example: Training week, Create content week
- The 3 leaves are the three essential things that need to get done each day
- Example: Have a quiet time, Take care of the kids, Exercise
- Mapping out the entire year gives you permission not to be a workaholic
- How to say NO – Your flower plan is #1
To learn more about the Business Plan Flower, watch my periscope replay.